- An administrator can create custom relationships from
- Vtiger is flexible to create One-to-One, One-to-Many,
Many-to-One,and Many-Many relationships between the modules.-to-Many
- In One-to-One type, the records in module 1 and module 2 are related uniquely.
- A field gets created in both the modules to represent the related record, i.e., a field representing
the related record of module 2 gets created in module 1 and vice versa.
- A field gets created in module 2 to represent a record of module 1.
- A tab gets created in module 1 to which lists the related records of module 2.
- In Many-to-One type, you can relate multiple records of module 1 to module 2 and a single record of module 2 to module 1.
Many-to-One is a reverse process of One-to-Many.
- A tab gets created in module 1 that lists the related records of module 2,
and a field gets created in module 2 that represents the related record of module 1.
- In Many-to-Many type, you can relate multiple records of module 1 to module 2 and vice versa.
- A tab gets created in both the modules to list the related records of another module.
There are no reviews yet.